Sunday 26 September 2010

card for niece


Here is a card i have made for my niece. i'm not 100% sure about it, it's missing something but i can't put my finger on what it is. 
it's a elephant sticker ( from pound land), layered on white card then pink card. flower embossed pink card layered on darker pink card. 2 white flowers ( one coloured pink with a promarker) with a pink gem in the middle. and then a greeting layered on some more pink card.

I'd like to enter it into the following challenges
a spoonful of sugar- anything goes
CES challenge-animal antics

thanks for looking x

12 comments:

  1. Love the elephant! How about adding some matching gems in top right corner or some card candy? That's what I tend to do if I think I've a space that needs something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, love that elephant

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh, such a sweet sweet card! The elephant is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card!♥

    Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

    Hugs,
    Aud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous hun, I love that elephant its fab! As for needing something else...I don't think so, I think its perfect as it is hun!
    Thanks for joining us at 'CES Challenges' this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Sisterhood! So happy to have you join in on our fun ... hope to see you again next challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this card came out great. I like the dimension the sticker adds to the card.

    Thanks for playing along with our birthday challenge over at the Sisterhood.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Missing somemthing?! I think it's fabulous - that sticker dimension is perfect. Thanks for playing along with the Birthday challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, this is so pretty, love the elephant xxx

    ReplyDelete